There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This section is for your cars project updates only. For technical queries please field them in technical

Espace 2.0l t

gtpower

Ok so just bought an espace privilege 2.0 t
Soon will be putting engine in my twingo 2 gt
What gearbox can I use because it has auto box and any info if anyone has done this before 1000000855.jpg

Adey

Parts bin raider
Staff member
You'll need to redrill the block to use a 5 speed. that will allow it to drop in the standard twingo 2 engine bay.

Or fit a meg box and modify the chassis and subframe

Adey

Parts bin raider
Staff member
its pretty involved to fit, not a direct bolt on. you need a whole host of parts to make it work

gtpower

I'm still reading everybit slowly to help
Have mechanical back ground so should be able to fit most parts my self with abit of luck but I do have help if needed
I find reading hard so taking me longer
Would you be willing to write a list of parts I need I could pay for them
Thanks adey

gtpower

That looks like a Phase 1 Espace which will most likely have the s2000 engine ecu. Is that compatible to your Twingo?
I don't know I thought you could run a turbo ecu on a turbo engine if same brand just drive slow to tunner then they can change it I don't know just learning as much as can

Adey

Parts bin raider
Staff member
I'm still reading everybit slowly to help
Have mechanical back ground so should be able to fit most parts my self with abit of luck but I do have help if needed
I find reading hard so taking me longer
Would you be willing to write a list of parts I need I could pay for them
Thanks adey
i think there is a list in the build thread, it was a while back so i cant remember it all to list now tbh.

try this vid, i talk through some of it.

Top Bottom