TurboRenault@CSF 23 Anglesey Circuit - Trac Môn

Hold the date.

Venue TBC.

Venue confirmed : Post edited!

In

Sadly out, but will be drinking the equivalent load of beers in Ireland :ireland:
Have a great time all, the first annual meet I’ve missed in AGES!! :cry:

Aiming for it, although there may be a lack of turbos on my part lol

I too will be turboless!

In for the win!

I’m in :ok_hand:

In

Yep :+1:t3:

Booked in B&B.

Can we go yet?

Will try and get over for this, over 5 hours drive time though :sweat_smile:

A mere 3.5h for me!

I’ll pop along, being in so local

It’s only 1.5hrs away :roll_eyes:

I’ll be there in some sort of Renault

Im still trying to juggle things to make it, pretty much 200 miles away and last time it took me over 5 hours to get there :man_facepalming:

Are tickets on sale yet?

Nope. Second they are I’ll post here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

Fro Thurso, about 10 hours for me.

Best set off nice and early then :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1: