TurboRenault@CSF 23 Anglesey Circuit - Trac Môn

Don’t think I could move my wedding date or can I :joy::joy:. shame as made sure I was in the uk for July this year as have missed a few

Most definitely count me in!! Love Anglesey, can’t wait :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Tickets available folks!

www.cliosportfestival.net

Booked along with 2 of my Clio comrades :cool:

Thankfully managed to get booked on before it sold out

Full day booked !

I know @Brigsy is booked onto the afternoon
@Moggy I am unsure but booked something
@rogerreno is doing a full day
@RS_Rowe what you doing matey? Morning/Afternoon/Full sesh?

Got the week off work so no washing the car when I arrive this year :joy:, tickets sorted also :+1:t2:

Risking some track time?

All day for some reason :face_with_peeking_eye:

All day :cool:

I wasn’t quick enough to secure track time :confused:. Ordered weekend tickets though, so me and a mate will be heading down from the Glasgow area.

Morning or afternoon are still available matey.

People who bail out for sure. There’s been a couple already on the Cliosport forum.

I’ll keep my eyes peeled for if any becomes available

If I hear of anything I’ll ping you too

Debating it, might pass this year though :thinking:

Its a great track to learn on again - like Donington there are fast bits but a mile of run off ( then the sea, but ignore that bit )

If I were in your shoes and had the cash I would do a half day. Its a heck of a way to go not to have a fumble around on track.

Looking like a decent turn out so far :

@Adey
@Aldo
@andybond
@Spooky
@Brigsy
@Renny 5
@Lakers_R8
@rogerreno
@RS_Rowe

Do we have any more for any more?

@Mark Davis ?
@Mark_L ?
@Nick Kettle ?
@Norwich Nick ?
@Ian M ?
@Chris74# ?
@Steve Swan ?
@Clarkey ?
@clarkey_gtt ?
@Daan2d ?
@YamYamRob ?
@CreweTube
@Ian_R ?

Hoping to be there.

Continuing my world tour with work sadly, will be in sunny Montreal.

Sadly not, won’t be on the road by then. Thanks for thinking of me though.

If I get the Avantime done I Might make an appearance :smiling_face_with_sunglasses: :beer_mug: