I finally gave a try with my newly made usb diag cable yesterday.
XR25 software is gumbersome but I managed to get readings after changing car type to R19 with Bosch injection.
Problem with car is hunting idle, especially when cold.
I did not get any readings from throtle position, is that normal?
Lambda readings varied from 539mV to 0V often, never rose very high.
After some minutes of test running temperature reading rose to 99 dec and cooling fan started, isnt that high? Temp gauge in dash shoved normal reading, not on red…?
Maybe I have broken lambda an possibly temp sensor too, what do you think?
sounds like the ecu temp sensor is shot.. also, the TPS reading sounds a little strange.. iirc, it should be 0.2V with butterfly closed..
on that software isnt the tps shown as a percentage? i know it is on snapoff modis
I just found out that that Bosch TPS 0280120301 is just a switch for idle.
Problem must be in CTS or Lambda, I think.
this all makes very little sense.