XR25 cable DIY

Hi, anyone ever did it here and it worked for him? I want to start this project following the guides from retro renault. I would appreciate any help. Where should I get the parts from? Why can’t I open the images in the guide? It says I have no permission.

Share the link and Ill take a look

https://turborenault.co.uk/threads/xr25pc-adapter-board-diy.65007/
https://turborenault.co.uk/threads/xr25pc-cable.65005/
Thanks,.

I believe you have read access bit not write access to those threads.

It’s by design.

@Chet T16 is the man to speak to

https://turborenault.co.uk/members/chet-t16.3608/

Yes, but I can’t open the images in the thread. for example:
https://turborenault.co.uk/attachments/i256-photobucket-com_albums_hh169_chet_t16_tech_20articles_cable_board_renault_circuit-png.71645/
gives me an error:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
I will try contacting him, thanks.

@ronenfe should be good now .

I made it work for magneti marelli ecu, if anyone needs help, let me know.