hi!
I have a trouble with a Megane R26 that comes from an unknown tuner. They messed up the wastegate pre-load and now we have some problems to adust at the OEM values.
I have a Mityvac, iirc should be around 0.38BAR?
Cheers!
hi!
I have a trouble with a Megane R26 that comes from an unknown tuner. They messed up the wastegate pre-load and now we have some problems to adust at the OEM values.
I have a Mityvac, iirc should be around 0.38BAR?
Cheers!
0.8bar, or 11.6psi for the 225 engines I think.
Only way you would be able to reset it to standard value is to set the boost DC to zero and datalog how much boost it produces which indeed should be around .38bar.
Easier option is to count the threads from a non fiddled wastegate, i can do this for you tonight if you like
I will disconnect the N75 and check the pressure at WOT. I’ll try to adjust between 0.38-0.40BAR
Cheers!
I think it will go into limp when you disconnect the n75 so you won’t get throttle opening above 20%, i’ll check the threads tomorrow and report back
I had some free time to adjust it with the mityvac, spring preload at 0.4bar, no fault codes either limp mode :boast.gif:
Cheers!
Nice