Hi guys, having previously owned both a R19 phase 1 & 2 and regretting parting with both, I’m looking to fill the R19 sized hole in my life. If anyone is aware of UK R19 16v hatch or R21 Turbo for sale it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
The only R21’s ive seen come up lately are quite large projects.
There was a K-Plater on eBay recently but I think it’s ended now.
Hi I had 2 Renault 19 16v Years ago And loved both Grate cars
The last one i had was a 3 Door Ph1 Hatchback 16v Willams Blue J Reg Sold it on hear for a bout 300 pound as it had no mot
The guy on hear started Restoring it But it never went on the road again
Wonder if its still alive or its Long gone
Was a Crazy fast car tho
Grate Fun cars and worth big coin today
Getting rarer now to find or buy in UK. Iv not seen many 19s about in last 4/5years.