Twingo 133 Turbo (possible easy conversion)

No I’ve not started another project… but whilst browsing random videos on you tube I came across something I found to be very interesting. Could be a known thing but it wasn’t to me. This obviously needs confirming and checking but still…

In this brief video we see a K4m engine removed from a twingo 133, but wait! it has a turbo manifold bolted to it :astonished_face: :exploding_head: Looks like a f4rt item and the reply’s in the comments would suggest it is also.

So I had a quick look on autodoc to compare the exhaust manifold gaskets.

F4rt

K4m

Some one check this out please as it would be a very easy way to bolt on a 225 turbocharger if so. 200+bhp on a screaming 1.6 in that chassis would be really nice (y)

@Ricardo if only we knew of a cheap 133…

get it done, drop it at mine, keep buying the bits I find I need as im going along, TURBO 133 :smiley:

Anyone ever find out where that turbo manifold came from?

@RenaultsportTwizy had a proper go at fitting it he may know

Hmm … was just going to sell my 133 but now :thinking:

I did this for Matt flack.

Its all getting put together at a garage now

Alex white is doing it isn’t he?

No idea lol