Have you watched it? What’s your thoughts?
watched the first episode, doesn’t feel like they have jelled yet, bit forced and robotic.
Watching at present and id agree.
If you watch Francis when the train appears that’s him enthusiastic but he doesn’t seem anything but scripted otherwise. Which is a shame.
Francois held it up, the other 2 were average, at best.
Didnt hate it though. Will watch the other episodes.
The Canadian guy I’m not a fan of and the train lad I find properly infuriating, James is fine though.
I’m watching it for the cars which is a shame cause it’s good when you can enjoy the presenters having a laugh as well.
I am struggling a bit with this now. On EP4 and the P25 bit was interesting but the kei cars inside a bus? Waste of 1s and 0s sadly for me.
Yeah didn’t enjoy that one!
Same, ep3 was a bit crap… but its still better than nothing!
Episode 5 isn’t too bad so far. Best of them yet..
I enjoyed Ep4, but always feel a bid sad for old survivors that get sacrificed to the TV gods.
