Hi all, I have finally decided to let someone else experience Avantime ownership. I am just preparing an ad to put onto Car and Classic selling my V6 Privilege manual. It has just done 95k miles and is working excellently, just completed over 300 miles last weekend averaging 46mph and 33mpg. It is suffering the usual woes, scabby roof rails and sticky soft-feel plastics. Prices seem to vary wildly on line, but I was looking to get around £4000. Does that sound reasonable?
I am selling for a friend a 3lt manual in Steppe with cream interior. Been left in garage for a few years but runs well and passed MOT ( with advisories ) Tyres of course cracking. 3k. Usual problems, stick rubber coating and need some TLC but generally good. Will go in auction!! Soon.
Before I put on EBay , i’m selling a Red 2.0 , ex Bill Shepherd car. Been welded underneath but the engine , which I think was replaced by 2 Techs in Dartford is the most powerful and responsive 2.0 that I or another club member have ever driven. I’m guessing it’s fairly new but I got no service history with the car and drew a blank trying to find out. It has some scrapes and could do with some paintwork. It has a full black leather interior in vgc and a long MOT. Car can be viewed in SW13 or by appointment in GL56. Looking for about £1500 but am open to offers.
Also selling LHD French registered 2.2 dci EP1 Privilege. Black leather. Good inside and out but the clutch pedal has gone to the floor , suspect the incredibly stupid concentric slave cylinder. So if anyone is interested, please call. Mark 07836 204313.