I’ll try and keep this simple, but it was a lot of work!
The car was left in the hands of another detailer (I’m not allowed to know who) and pretty much ruined.
The ‘detailer’ told the owner that they could clean, sand and polish the car… in one day.
When it arrived.
The engine bay was cleaned first.
Finished.
Followed by the wheels. Auto Finesse Iron Out doing it’s bit after being cleaned.
The car was washed, including door, boot and bonnet shuts, as well as all seals and trims.
Taken inside for clay, dried and left with this.
I think the previous detailer couldn’t reach the middle of the roof.
No clarity.
After a few polishing sets, the gloss was coming back.
Head light restored.
The roof was completely wet sanded again to even things out before polishing.
Some of the sanding marks were so bad that they couldn’t be removed.
The haze is from the heavy polishing set used. This was refined further with another 3 polishing stages.
Swirls free.
The car was waxed, glass cleaned, plastics and rubbers dressed before being taken outside for some photos.
Thanks for reading 
Brought that back from the dead.
Jesus in a car form ?
Top job as always !
Haha, it is Easter Sunday after all, haha
Cheers Andy 
I can name and shame them previous detailer… Stevie fucking wonder…
That’s crazy, utter wank job…
Great turn around tho 
Cheers @Adey 
@Chris Smith I thought you actually knew for a second, haha. I’m not one to name and shame but this was awful. And not cheap!
I take it the Detailer didnt like the owner! All i can say is Holy f*ck. They didnt pay for that did they?
Detailer haha you mean read a few posts on detailing world went to B&Q got some 280g sandpaper and proceded to ruin the car!
Then i imagine he got his turtle wax out and proceded to mop it with a shite buffer, he probably handed it back in the rain.
Anyway nice save
@T&biskits they did pay for it unfortunately. It wasn’t cheap either!
@ChrisGTT haha, that sounds about right.
The whole thing was done in the rain. Apparently the owner didn’t see the car dry for almost a week. Bad times.
Have they heard of trading standards? I would have gone f*cking mental!