https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143864196053
No shit sherlock! Most of the car is missing!
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Renault 21 Turbo Ph1
VERY RARE 1 of 100 left
In need of restoration
By the looks of it at some point the car was involved in a car accident however I have no proof apart from the missing damaged parts which most of replacements are in the car apart from:
Both outer sills need replacing, lower wishbones need replacing(replacements located in boot of car)
original left side wing in car, right side wing missing, front bumper missing (useful parts of old bumper in car), front grill missing, front headlights and front indicators missing.
have had the engine running but turbo has been removed at some point and will recheck the car to see if the turbo is located in the car.
I have no V5 for the car but i do have all the keys and V5 can easly be applied for via DVLA[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Well that looks…poorly.
The sill is hanging off :o
Not good.
I love ambition
I love a can do attitude
this is beyond saving.
Sadly that will likely get bought for the 'box and the rest scrapped. At £500 i’d have bought it and saved what i could for resale but a grand is far too much.