Renault Sport Trackdays = Really great

We went along to one of the Renault Sport organised trackdays yesterday at Rockingham.
These are really great and Renault Sport do a great job! I’d thoroughly recommend attending these events. They are well run and the driving standards are very good. Friendly bunch of drivers in fairly similarly matched cars. You won’t find an 800hp GTR screaming around like a fool.
I didn’t see a single accident or flag all day.
They also have a small fleet of latest Clio’s and Megane’s to try, with free instructors around all day.
All for £175, open pitlane.
Surprisingly, they aren’t listing another one this year, but it’s really worth keeping an eye open for when they next host a trackday!
Renaultsport UK Track Days | Renault Sport UK
Rockingham is also a great track with good facilities and lots of space.
I shared my Dads Clio 182 750mc Championship car (pretty standard because of regulations), and it was loads of fun.

I only found out about this at last minute..might pop to the next one

Best track days I have attended

Does anyone know when the next one is?

1/10/18 Rockingham

Rockingham Track Day - Rockingham Motor Speedway