Renault 19 16v ph1 1992

Get in touch if your interested in my car. Has a years ticket as of a few weeks back and spent a load on welding of sills and floor. Car underneath is very good now. Get in touch if your after a very cool reliable classic.

Need pictures for a drool @Boltsta

Do you have any pics and a price?

4 to 5 thousand I’m looking for. Just spent 800 getting the sills and underside good and passed mot. Also had track rods ball joints done. It’s a blue 3dr with working electric sunroof on a j plate. I’m the 6 owner. Electric windows, power steering. Black leather seats. Has a Jfc chamilion stereo. Car runs nice. No overheating issues and I only use in good weather to run my kids to local football matches. It’s done 123k. Never missed a beat and garaged always in my ownership.
I’m in no rush to sell it and don’t need the money so I’m pretty stuck on the 4-5 k price tag. If your interested come and view it I’m in the hp27 area of bucks . Cheers