I am running out of Youtube to watch. Do you have any recommendations?
I follow people like Mazzei Formula, Misha, Grauslick, TDC…
Any other greats out there big or small?
I am running out of Youtube to watch. Do you have any recommendations?
I follow people like Mazzei Formula, Misha, Grauslick, TDC…
Any other greats out there big or small?
I watch TDC, This guy called Adeyspec (you should all be subscribed
) Mighty Car Mods is another I like on in the back ground and BeardMeatsFood is another. Don’t tend to have too much time to stop and watch a lot so am usually playing catchup
I spend way too much time on youtube. I tend to watch youtube rather than TV these days.
Smaller channel - Chris Bear. Just a down to earth bloke trying to make a living fixing cars: https://www.youtube.com/@chrisbearcars/videos
Another smaller channel although the guy annoys me a bit: https://www.youtube.com/@JesseCollingham
Jooshy’s workshop - spin off from AutoAlex. Talented guy https://www.youtube.com/@jooshy
I also watch the regular stuff like AutoAlex, TDC but I find it quite repetative now.
I tend to also watch too much Youtube and its bad influence
Mr Hews not only for the tank content , i need a tank , Scott nothing todo with you , Yorkshire car restoration ,Late brake show
Yes! Enjoy his stuff when he isnt racing tanks!
Sticking my two cents in ![]()
Jethro Bronner - 60’s / 70’s Alfa’s
Notevn - Mazda cosmo / rotary
Danny Dc2 - Track / set up
Good shouts! Got Danny on my list but will check the others, thanks.
Gears and Gasoline is another one I find myself watching
Not heard of that one. Shall investigate!