R26 Xenon Retrofit

Hi all, looking for some advice and a bit of guidance please on retrofitting R26 xenons to my ph1 225.

I’ve got what I believe is the full kit, It all came from Ash Gourlay and he says everything is there, so I’m trusting the bundle is complete.

I’ve been told it’s basically plug and play, but before I start stripping the car I’d really like a rough idea of where everything physically lives and how it’s meant to route.

Finally, slightly unrelated but while I’m in there: are front wheel arch liners still available for the 225/R26, or are they like Clio ones where they’ve basically become mythical items?

Any pointers, photos of locations, or a “fit this bit here” type advice would be massively appreciated before I start.

Thanks in advance, once I start I’ll keep this updated.

R26 xenons will not fit a ph1 225, unless you fit the ph2 bumper.

Archliners should be the same as a regular Megane.

Yes I have a ph2 bumper also :+1:t3:

Not sure if ph2 xenons are plug and play on ph1.

On ph2 the xenon ecu lives under passenger headlamp and white connector that the xenon loom plugs into is on top of upc/underbonnet fusebox. Wiring runs in oem location to both headlamps. Level sensor plugs should already be fitted so they will go.

The light output is pretty crap on them, will warn in advance. Oem ph1 xenons are loads better.

Thats interesting to know that the PH1 xenons are better. What did Renault do so bad to make the ph2 units so poor?