PC Based XR25 USB Cables

To order cables or components please see here here. These work with the (downloadable) windows XR25 software (there have been reports of compatibility issues with Home versions of XP) and allow you to read the sensor values live from the ECU of the connected car. It is compatible with the usual pre OBD cars so clio, 19, 21 etc

Sensor values available include:

  • MAP Sensor
  • Coolant Temp
  • Inlet Air Temp
  • RPM
  • Vehicle Speed
  • Lambda
  • Throttle Position

Theres also a ‘virtual’ dash panel and a graphing option.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXoWmPUGLbg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMice05ThrA

The cables are complete with proper renault diagnostic connector and include drivers to work with windows from 98 to 7.

The price for a complete cable is now £75 delivered.

Please note: The XR25 software is provided out of convenience, it is freely available elsewhere. Retro-Renault is not charging for this software, you are only paying for the cable.

I want it.

First post edited to include link to paypal cart

Me want one too (:

Four left!

Suppose I will take one.

Good man

Can you change settings/tune with this tool e.g ignition timing or is it just to check for any errors/warnings?

This is read only, there isn’t anything that will allow to to modify the standard settings

Will this work with a Megane 1996?

No, they’re OBD

Chet, gimme! I’ll grab it when i’m up for the bits which will be soon if that’s cool

Zzzzzzing! Payment sent :smiley:

[quote=“Chet T16, post: 527539”]No, they’re OBD
[/quote]

Thanks.

Do you know what can I use instead of the above please?

Cor blimey. Retro really on the move now.

[quote=“mike9h29, post: 527542”]Thanks.

Do you know what can I use instead of the above please?
[/quote]

Not yet :wink:

Three left!

[quote=“mike9h29, post: 527542”]Thanks.

Do you know what can I use instead of the above please?
[/quote]

Any obd to pc tools or maybe a scangauge might be better for your needs, google it :wink:

Hii there… put me down for 1:lol:

The link for ordering is in the first post, thanks