Folks ,
On 29 JUL 24 during working hours there will be a site outage.
Ill be doing a major software update and then a skin update to support the software update.
Ill close the boards during the upgrade and open back once complete. During the outage the site may come up and down and look “strange”
Ill advise in this thread when starting and when complete.
Upgrade has taken place.
I have noted that the grid images are not working as expected. Working on that in parallel with opening the boards.
If you spot anything weird or wonderful let me know via this section and Ill try and sort.
I have just done the upgrade and noted that a few of the backgrounds are quite dated.
Have you any new and exciting images for the background?
I need objects that are at least 1600*1200 in resolution. That means its not been taken by a potato.
Adey
4
oooooooo pics from CSF..?
I think we can certainly use some of those!
I’ll detail the changelog in a different post.