No Fuel Pump After Engine Change

Right to get round the wiring loom problem what you need to do is locate the fuel pump relay under the bonnet it the relay box.

You can locate this by getting someone to switch ignition on and of and work out which one is click on and then off after about 5-7 seconds.

Once you have worked out which relay you will need a test light or mulitmeter to probe the relay and see which wire sends out the live feed. again you can switch ignition on and see which wire goes live then switches off.

Once you have found this wire (which I seem to remember is a big brown wire) you will need to locate the live wire that runs to the fuel pump.

You can do this simply by take the back seat out and checking the connections to the fuel pump (I beleive this wire was yellow)

Then use your own wire to connect the 2. I cut the wire about an inch away from the relay, ran a new 15amp wire thought the bulk head and joined it the the yellow fuel pump wire under the pastic foot panel by the drivers door.

I hope this helps and works if you have any problems or questions PM me

Sorry but I havent taken photos and as the car is on stand alone now I dont have the wiring loom to take any sorry :oops:

this could be my problem i will have ago at this tomorrow…

would this stop it sparking :S

No, that will be the immobiliser in your ECU.

does this get round the feul pump imobiliser when useing a ph2 ecu