MK1 Clio boss kit help

Apologies if a thread already exists for this, I’ve had a search but couldn’t see anything. I have a 1992 Clio RT and I’m looking for a Boss kit for an aftermarket wheel. Google quite often shows MK2 PH1’s, has anyone got a link to one they’ve bought in the past? Don’t want to order something that won’t fit. Cheers in advance

momo list one specifically for the mk1

here’s one you ebay at a decent price [PLAIN]Original " MOMO -K7213 " RENAULT CLIO SPORT (To 02/98) Steering Wheel Boss Kit | eBay[/PLAIN]

car looks awesome by the way, big fan of the valver steels

Nice one Adey. Will get it bought. I’m not 100% sold on the steels, might go for something a little more track focused in the new year. Hoping to get it on track at Goodwood with Bacons 5 for retro rides in May :crossed_fingers:

All good to go for the weekend :handshake: