Megane rs175
57 plate
121k
Mot to feb 22
i bought it to add to my collection but, I’ve seriously run out of room.
It’s not the cleanest. But it’s ok from 5 paces and it is what it is.
£2300 ono
Megane rs175
57 plate
121k
Mot to feb 22
i bought it to add to my collection but, I’ve seriously run out of room.
It’s not the cleanest. But it’s ok from 5 paces and it is what it is.
£2300 ono
3 months ago I’d have snapped your arm off. Wanted one of these for a while. They don’t seem to hang around long enough for me to go see them
I really want one of these but I dont actually need a 3rd car and dont do any travel to warrant it. Have you literally just bought it? Seen one similar on ebay recently.
Bought it back in feb
Sorted the abs issue it had and then bought a van and it’s not moved since ![]()