Megane III - RS seats into an estate?

Hi all,

I’m on the lookout for a new family bus and a mk3 megane (probably 1.5dci) fits the bill nicely except for one thing - it might sound stupid but I really need an electric seat with memory for the driver.

Since this will be shared with the wife and we swap over a lot, I really cant be doing with the standard thing that most cars have which is the little handle on the side - pump pump pump to raise the seat, pump pump pump to lower the seat. Pisses me off no end. As far as I know, no estates even had the option of electric driver’s seat? You certainly never see them.

Soooo. Since most/all megane RS250/265/275 that don’t have recaros have the electric front seat, does anyone know if I can swap RS front seats into an estate without too many headaches?

@roland rat would you know the answer?

Thanks.

I think Tuur has done this swap too, can’t remember his @

Did anyone find the answer to this question?