Megane 275 wont start!

I have having some fun times whilst my son is away.

Firstly the 5a fuse had died so I replaced that. Car started and stopped as expected.

I went to check the voltage on the battery and thought Id start the car. Here is where it gets “interesting”

Car unlocks with the keycard

Can get in

Alarm goes off.

Car wont start.

Dash wont light up

Lock car, walk away car stops alerting

Repeat

Open car , 5 seconds with me in and car wont start.

Put key in the slot. Hear the clunk of steering lock remove and the dash lights up.

Car wont start

Lights go out

I have measured the battery and trickle charged it

I have checked for voltage from the 3 individual nut tops on the back of the battery on the live side and the battery. All are consistent

I am not understanding the relationship between the alarm going off and me getting in. Its like the battery isnt disarming the interior sensors?

Disconnect the battery and leave it overnight. Reconnect, lock, then unlock.

Fairly low chance of it making a difference but as a cheap and easy thing to try, worth a go.

I did that last night.

I am leaning towards a mega-midi fuse thats popped.

If you take the 5amp fuse you replaced out does that change anything?

Just working it back from previous working state beforeyou start getting serious with it

No, not a thing.

The other fuse was in but borked.

I hope the maxi / mid fuses get here soon. I really think ( hope ) its those!

I have been informed it has a “pandora” alarm.

Apparently there is a tag in the car somewhere. This is going to be a fun game.

Fixed!

Found the Pandora fob. Battery change and fired right up.

Happy now as sons car and I was the last to touch it.

Man Sweating Profusely in Airplane Cockpit