Lichfield Car Show, 5th & 6th July 2025

AlanA has suggested we go to the Lichfield Car Show in 2025, where there are 2,000 cars shown across the two days. Nearer the time, we need to decide whether we attend one of the days or both.
Looking online, it looks a good venue and show.

sounds good to me :+1:

Lots of space. I’ve een once before. I tried to explain to a “snob?” of a Mini owner what I thought a rare classic was, as against something mass produced. He preferred to stick to his opinions.

A snob? I think some of the posh car club owners at Pershore were described by one of our number as “willy wavers”. Same thing, different car? >:slight_smile:

I saw a couple of really pretty Rolls Royce classic vehicles, even old Austins via YouTube. Did anyone film or photograph an Avantime or two?

Mr Wig {you tube channel} was there so there will be pix when he uploads his video of the day ..

nice turnout.

Morning All
Lichfield cars in the Park booking forms are out, so suggest we should decide if we want to go, and if so numbers. It’s across two days with Sunday being biggest/ busiest day.

i’ll be there, staying locally in my caravan !

What date ?

5th + 6th July

Would be good to make this a big one for the club. 90% sure we’ll be there, just need to make sure the date is free from unseen events.

Hopefully can shuffle things around to make this

Looks like I could make this event

the more the merrier.. :slight_smile:

. Hopefully we can finalize numbers by the end of Feb, if not we can make a guesstimate and send in the form. I’ve got a pop up gazebo with sides I can bring along as well​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please put me down for definite, Java green Privilege Auto, W10LOF, 2 days.
Did I see there were facilities for camping? can’t find it now.

nothing listed on the website but lots of c’van/tent sites within local area.

Must have dreamt that