Laguna 3 170hp turbo megane 3 rs

Hello from chile, I have a renault laguna 3 2.0T 170hp, we buy it a turbo from the megane 3 rs, all fit well but I need a remap and I dont know where I can found one and how much torque can handle the automatic gearbox, if someone can help me or any advise it will be fantastic.

not sure the engine can be pushed too far, I think it may be higher compression than the 225 variant… Have you gone for bigger injectors also? Not seen one tuned with an auto box either

And how can I lower the compression? and we didnt buy bigger injectors yet, is it recommended? I go for the megane 3 rs injectors or any other? thank you for the answer

most straightforward way to reduce compression is to fit the megane 225 headgasket, which is thicker.