Interior restoration / mould / options / advice needed

So as per my thread I am starting the job of removing and cataloging the items along with quick clean / review to revisit after the shell is sorted

So hot topic is mould on seats and advice welcomed

In terms of the seats I was going to air, good hoover and poss white vinegar mixed with water to hopefully sort the mould and dry review status

Will need to change one of the bolsters which seem available

Any advice on 5 interior? Can you get the material / pattern as an option

Seats seem the worst but will know more when out of the car

Feed me info and options

DG

Pick for ref

Wet vac should sort that. And maybe a spray of febreeze.

Keen to kill the mould also Dave but agree a cheeky hoover and clean may be enough…wishfully thinking lol

My clio seats and carpet were the same due to leaky sunroof. Good wet vac and dry them out properly should be enough to sort it:)r

I had mine do the same when under a cover for a while and I had to drive it as I was moving that day when I found it. Dettol wipes came out, good scrub and mould was gone. Expected it to come straight back within a month but it never did. Quick and easy.

Yeah mold will bugger off soon enough with a good wash/vac/wipe. Nothing too detailed I believe. It’s just a case of drying out the moisture. The Carpet may be your bigger headache..

Thanks all, will try a good hoover / clean and if it returns can get serious with it

Cheers all

Not even looked at the carpet and nothing is worse than the windscreen surround lol

Anyone know of a 5 breaking / scrap that has solid surround I can cut out :wink:

R19 front leather seats.
hey guys are the front leater seats interchangeable?
I can get hold of a good passenger seat, can i put it into the drivers side withut any mods?
cheers.

The seats are interchangeable but the bases need to be looked at and depending on model, your seat buckle might be the wrong side of the seat, in addition to the reclining knob.

Just read this one.
Hoover it off, then steam clean.
The steam will kill off the bacteria that’s grown behind and inside the fabric so you’ll get no bad smells coming back out.
You can always wet vac them too but I tend to use it as a last resort on older seats as the foam and bits degrades over time.