Hello - after a little help

Hi Guys, not really a new member, been a bit of a lurker!

But i’m after some help with rebuilding my megane r26 engine, does anyone know of any workshop manuals that deal with the bottom end? Ive been looking for a while but cant seem to find anything. Piston ring clearances, torque settings crank shaft specs etc etc?

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be most appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Anyone??

Hi fella , you posted in the newbie section not technical so its not as visable.

Modern - Megane 2 ( inc RS ) manual

Have a look at that

Perfect cheers Andy, I will have a dig through later on today!

I noticed you’ve been banned from RSmegane, what happened?
Although from looking through the guides etc here, it seems like there’s a fair few more resources!

He’s northern.

He’s lucky I havent banned him from here :slight_smile: