Hello!
I have a few questions regarding my 1981 R5 Turbo (S1).
1.) Does anyone know the location of the fuse block?
2.) Does anyone have a schematic of the fuse block?
3.) Does anyone have the engine cover latch tool?
Thank you,
Rick
Hello!
I have a few questions regarding my 1981 R5 Turbo (S1).
1.) Does anyone know the location of the fuse block?
2.) Does anyone have a schematic of the fuse block?
3.) Does anyone have the engine cover latch tool?
Thank you,
Rick
@Moggy maybe @sparkie and - i’ve forgotten his forum username but brings the Red T2 and the white 21T powered T2 to Retro Rides?
Latch tool for the engine cover is a 6 or 7 Mmmm Allen key, with a handle. Originals are out there but I can’t say I’ve seen one for years.
Fuse box is under the steering wheel. When the fuses blow, you burn your legs.
I’m sure they are same as a gordini turbo.
Thank you, @Moggy.
Do you have any idea where I can get both a fuse block diagram and a wiring schematic?
Thank you, @Big Steve - Raider! Been wanting one of these since 1985 when I was a child and saw one down the street from my school. Finally in a financial position and able to find “the one”.
Thank you, @DaveL485!
Hi the turbo one fuse board is under the steering wheel as said above and is only used by that model
Thank you, @gordini stu!
Do you by some chance know where I can get a fuse block and wiring schematics?
I may have it , it’s in German though, face book groups are good for this type of thing , there’s a guy called Mark Wicks aka Maximan on here I think . Keith is the guy @DaveL485 is thinking of all his stuff is turbo 2 based and is different ,
The fuse board is quite fragile especially as it is getting old , But I think has been re manufactured in France with blade fuses which is a big improvement ,
Thank you again, @gordini stu.
Anything helps, even if it’s in German. I will look to see where I can find Mark Wicks.
I will also check with 3S to see if they have the updated fuse board.
Shouldn’t be too hard to find with that face! ![]()
Haven’t seen him for a while we could be brothers