F4r turbo conversion bits

F4r Turbo conversion bits :
197/200 head/mated cam cover/thermostat housing - freshly skimmed and chemically cleaned, valves lapped in.
172 cams.
197/200 dephasser pulley.
197/200 inlet manifold, upper and lower inc injectors.
Tubular manifold, 2x 50mm wg ports but 1 lower flange removed.
Wossner 8:1 low compression pistons, new/unused, inc pins and rings.

Package or split. No prices yet as still digging out other possible relevant parts if sold as a package. Offering here for a few days before before I get round to ebaying.

That head is the one to have for the conversions. Flows really well ..

Yeah, so does the tubular manifold, saw over 700bhp on scoff’s 5.

@Mark Davis

Ooooooh how much we talking?

Still sifting through 172 related bits so not a complete list yet. Want to try as job lot before spitting just to clearout, looking for £1000.

Starter motor,
Alternator,
2x air con pumps and pipework
Engine bkts,
Engine mount,
Looms,
2x 172 inlet manifold,
2x coil packs

More to add.

Any injectors mate? I’d like some used ones to diagnose with before I buy new.

Injectors went a while ago, sorry.