Clio group N-F2000 rally build.

Not much to report immediately, but I’m popping over to the uk to collect a Clio 182 cup pack to build a rally car here in France.
They work out cheaper to buy, collect and convert a uk car than to purchase them here! Madness really.

I am still on the hunt for a 182, seen one nice one but gearbox crunches in 2nd and 3rd when changing fast… Gearbox swap would be needed… Shame your not in Kent still :frowning:

Yep there’s a few French people buying right hand drive Clios and converting to left, much cheaper! I bet you can’t wait to get stuck in.

Shoppers there’s a chap I use in Upminster who does em for laughs. Drive in drive out in 6hrs and for about £250, you supply gearbox and clutch.

Happy days… Will tap you up for his info when I get a car…

Ricardo, ‘Rallye Bourbonne’ was on last weekend.
Opening course car was a 205 T16, lots of clios, end of course car was an R26.

Just a few cheeky pics.

Aaaah Matt, that looks awesome. Dammit I need to drive over again.

Home after picking this up from Lewisham.

I got my red 16v 5 from Lewisham, I was also born in Lewisham hospital… It’s not all bad there :slight_smile:

Had a quick look around the car yesterday.
Coilover suspension, scorpion cat back exhaust and speedline corse wheels?
The chap wanted £2000, we got it for £1300 in the end after a bit of haggling, I like haggling!

Absolute bargain! 182s aren’t worth much unless they’re a premium colour ( liquid yellow, racing blue) and low mileage, full service nowadays.
Pound for pound the cheapest way to enjoy trackdays and all round fun 2nd car.

Jesus that’s cheap, if you fancy selling that exhaust let me know haha, I am going for cup shocks with cocksport springs for my 172.. Cheap and cheerful :slight_smile:

Fit a new set of 172 cup shocks as well if you’re going Cooksports

That’s the plan :slight_smile:

What you’ve done there is illegal bud

decat and exhaust off my clio is up for grabs bud.

Give me a message and a price fella :slight_smile:

It is now !!