BMW Ceramic Pro Coating

I haven’t had a lot of time to do a write up for a while but I managed to get some photos together of a recent detail.

I was invited into Ceramic Pro to detail a car.
The order of the day was to remove some damage caused by a local hand car wash, restore gloss and add Ceramic Pro protection.

Once fully decontaminated, the car was brought inside and prepared for polishing.

A single stage enhancement was enough to remove 90% of the defects - with some needing a heavier set first.

After

Some deeper marks.

After a panel wipe.

The car was coated with detailer only ceramic Pro Light.
Glass with Ceramic Pro Rain.
The wheels were only lightly cleaned, at the owners request that I focus on the paintwork.

The finished result.

Short but sweet this time :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading.
Any comments or questions welcomed.

Its a bit shiny mister !

How long does a ceramic coat last ?

Cheers @andybond

You get a range of different coatings.
I’ve moved over to just doing Ceramic Pro now. There are 2 options,
9H - permanent coating. It has to be wet saned off.
Light (as seen on this beemer) - 24 month coating.
They make maintenance super easy, help the car stay cleaner longer, reduce wash marring and in the case of 9H - add some scratch resistance :slight_smile:

Amazing work, I’ve been following this on Facebook. I’ve also shared your Facebook update on the M3 that you’ve just done. Epic work.

@scratcher its really pulling my strings to have you give the Clio a once over. Again, amazing work and a treat following you on Facebook

Thanks very much @Ricardo :slight_smile:

I’m very slack with Facebook updates. It just slips my mind. Thanks a lot for sharing, it’s really appreciated!

I can do the Clio for you, no problem. Liquid Yellow would really come to life after an in depth detail :wink: imagine it after a Ceramic coating!!

It’s been great following the updates when they come on there. I honestly don’t have any idea of costs but if I can stretch the pennies I’d be happy to bring it to you. Would be good to maybe do a write up and have it on here and on yer FB page. All its had so far is a deep clean, iron X fallout and the paint work sealed just to get it through the winter months.

Yeah, it’d be a nice feature.
Drop me a message if you like and I can work out a cost for you - less 10% TT discount, of course :slight_smile:

I’ve messaged you regarding maybe coming up to you :slight_smile:

Great work :af:

Can I ask where you’re based scratcher? This is something I’d be interested in.

Milton Keynes buddy

Thanks @Sky Insurance
As @andybond said, I’m in Milton Keynes :slight_smile: very close to a rail link to London, Manchester and Bedford.

Not too far from Southend :wink:

Sorry for delay in responding, been a bit bogged down!

Nice. MK is close-ish to me so you may very well get an enquiry. My car could use a professional pamper!

Sure, just pop me a message if you’d like any info :slight_smile: