Any interest in audi 1.8 20v turbo renault 5 conversion setup

As per title,

With my new 5 pot rs3 lump and 7 speed DSG going into the rwd vag 5 I no longer have a real need for the current 1.8 20vt / 5 speed setup

This is the same combo I used on my original vag powered 5 as the 6 speed is too big without lots of cutting

Engine is bam (tt 225 and strongest oem bottom end) with agu head (need to double check) and k03s turbo.

DG

Would go well in a Clio… If only I had somebody to do the donkey work…

It would

The 6 speed may even fit in the Clio but the 5 def would

DG

You going to fit it for me?

As its you Dave, you can use my hoist

It is currently mated to the oem subframe and ‘may’ fit into the front with the brackets James made up

If going into a Clio use the oem top mounts of the engine / box.

I could consider fitting and doing the fabrication but I have such little free time still atm bit hesitant to offer…

DG