There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This section contains the archived boards. They should be read only. If you want a thread resurrecting please message admin and we can move into the live section

White 21 Turbo Phase 2...

21Turbo

Hi,

I am selling my Renault 21 Turbo. White, G-Reg, Phase 2, Great Condition, standard bodywork, 107,000 miles, MOT expires MAY 2007. Will take ?1100 - Nearly half the cost of the parts alone.

The engine has been fully rebuilt consisting of new crank, bearings, piston rings, fast road cam, head gasket set, boost controler, fuel regulator, fuel pump, T3 hybrid turbo with recent receipt of 440, rebuilt gearbox, new clutch, full scorpian exhaust from turbo, new cambelt.

All work carried out within the last 18 months at a cost of around ?2000 (parts only).
Also four new Yokohama tyres on professionally refurbished standard alloy wheels in graphite grey.
New discs and pads.
Standard original body kit.
New windscreen.

Currently running 1.1bar of boost, 210 bhp and 220lbs. With printout from rolling road to prove - Set at a safe and reliable setting.

Let me know if interested - Owned by a real enthusiast.

Thanks.

Hello were about are you and have you got a number I could call you on.

Cheers

Jay

Hi,

I'm having no end of grief with this site. I've just had to register myself as a new user again to be able to post to it.

Anyway. My number is 07880 556761 (but can you not call during the day in the week please - text is fine). Or would be easier to email at [email protected]

I'm in Rudgwick... only about 40 mins from Farnborough.

Thanks,

Ryan

p.s. If anyone's got any ideas why I'm having problems posting I would like to know why... it says i don't have access to do that.

Back
Top Bottom