There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This section contains the archived boards. They should be read only. If you want a thread resurrecting please message admin and we can move into the live section

Where did your 'net user ID come from?

DaveL485

Staff member
For example, mine, DaveL485 is me (Dave) and the Renault id tag for the 21Turbo (L485), so roughly translated it means 'Dave the 21Turbo' :D

Unless its painfully bland and obvious like Tony or Andybond :) enlighted us.....

My name's Jonathan - my favorite nickname is Jonboy - i own a 21 turbo so my id is: jonboy21t - easy as 123.............:p :p :p

jonno

I live in Devon and I have a Quadra. (Is it the only one in devon???)

I Thought your signature said 'I want my sick bag' till i read it properly LOL

Me to!!! It'd be about right though wouldn't it green boy!!! :D

Mines self explanatory...My names Roger and I got lots of Renaults...hence rogerreno ;)

I suppose its better than all the 'oldies' from school like 'Roger Redhat' and 'Roger Ramjet' :rolleyes:

Its an old nickname.. and no Dave, nowt to do with my soldier... its just from the Christmas Carol ;)

this site wont allow nickname's shorter than 3 karakters.... so , Jo, was out off the question. Thats why i take R21T, obvious. dont like it butt hey, thats just my.

gboy short for garyboy(names gary was a boy once) but my mates all call me shep or sheppy so may get it changed soon.

stilts

well my name all came from a pissed up old man who thought he wud call me stilts cuz i`m tall and that was about 8 years ago and its stuck ever since:cool:

Easy one for me - my last name's Staveley so Stavers is just a (slightly) shortened version of that. Although my teachers at high school called me Staves instead for some reason.

It was the car I had at the time spelt backwards a 21Tubro:eek: Orbut12:eek: .Stuck with my first name this time.........think I got that right:D

It was the car I had at the time spelt backwards a 21Tubro:eek: Orbut12:eek: .Stuck with my first name this time.........think I got that right:D

Tim.....LMFAO, but HELL NO.

....and I never noticed the backwards 21turbo thing.....:075:

Mine is from my id badge off my Renault 9 Turbo (Alex), so like my lanky other half DaveL485 i am Gemma the 9 Turbo :D

Back
Top Bottom