There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This section contains the archived boards. They should be read only. If you want a thread resurrecting please message admin and we can move into the live section

The most boring sport ever ever ever....

Good to see that fitba is leading, never ever did see the point of kicking a round thing in a square hole, :lol: :lol:

Im seriously reconsidering things now........

How on earth can anyone think football is more boring than bowls.....I sense a conspiracy to piss Lee off :lol:

Dave after ringing the whole club, I wouldnt want your phone bill :x

Me
x

Hold on.....

F1 aint on there.......round and round and round and round and round and round.....they ought to call it Washing Machine Driving.

Gimme Touring Cars and RallyCross anyday.....

Me
x

Football is fast, frantic, skillful, artistic, passionate, emotional and most of all fucking ace.....only those who couldnt kick a cows arse from 3 inches claim to not like it. Plus its cos they dont understand it.

Bite me

Hey sphincter boy, i could explain the offside rule to ya.......and my dad was a local football hero and i used to go with him to sat/sun league etc.

Then i realised how WANK it really is and bought a car LOL

:lol:

The voice of the people doesnt lie!!!

PMSL :lol: :lol: Lee, of course F1 aint on there, the poll is only for "boring" sports mate, :wink:

p.s, and yer right, i could'nt kick a cows arse from 3 inches never mind 3 feet, and i dont understand the game one little bit.................but its still boring :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Lmao again!

"F1 aint on there.......round and round and round and round and round and round.....they ought to call it Washing Machine Driving. "

"only those who couldnt kick a cows arse from 3 inches claim to not like it. Plus its cos they dont understand it."

Need I say more? :wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom