There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Renault trafic t100

Haz

Very unique 1988 Renault trafic t1000 in white. Generally good condition for age but loading side door does need repairing/replacing due to rotten lower lip but cosmetic and not an mot fail, NSF jacking point wants a plate too but again not a fail, can be sorted prior to sale for extra. Roof has faded. Exterior plastics painted in satin black. Volvo B18ftm engine conversion recently serviced with plugs, belts, oil and filter. Modified ecu, pipercross air filter, front mount intercooler behind modified grille for std look, 2.25" custom exhaust, -31 actuator and bleed valve, larger radiator, uprated engine mounts. Modified fuel pick up with uprated fuel pump and new filter.
Fully rebuilt ne3 gearbox with new release and spigot bearings. Longer clutch fork and modified bkt for softer clutch pedal feel.
Drivers seat has been replaced in the past with a metro one but has a cover over it as I've yet to fine a decent original replacement, passenger bench folds up to increase loading space for longer items. Cab vinyl floor has be replaced, CD player and 6x9's fitted to front doors, and a pair of aux power ports fitted.
Alarmed and immobilised with 2 fobs and 4 door Central locking, doors de locked using coach bolts so original locks can be refitted if required. Also has disklok with 3 keys and storage bag. Back end ply lined and has carpeted spare wheel cover. Drivers window reg is faulty but will replace if I can source prior to sale. Selling due to little use in last 6mths due to works van and to fund other projects as I just don't have the time for this atm. No time wasters please. £2000 ovno. Further pics/info in request.

Back
Top Bottom