There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red 5 Gtt On Ebay Made £8k

hammer

Dunno if anybody was watching that red 5 on eBay, but it just sold for £8,000! It looked pretty tidy, but it still needed a bit of work from the description in the listing. Is this the future price for a generally good condition GTT?!

WOW thats crazy money, makes me cry a little knowing a few of the cars ive owned in the past and what they could be worth now

Seems a very high price to pay. Apparently it's totally OE, genuine 85k miles and loads of paperwork. But still, £8k o_O

Really my leccy blue phase 1 has less milage then that and is quite a mint car, not that I would sell it but 8 g o_O

Apparently the buyer has already collected and has taken it home. Seems straight up as well, he's talking all about it on Facebook!

shame the earlier and rarer gordinis arnt the same, older fords in good condition are crackers money

Back
Top Bottom