There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This section contains the archived boards. They should be read only. If you want a thread resurrecting please message admin and we can move into the live section

Please read

B

BIGT

Hi all firstly I would like to appologise to every member of the 21 turbo owners club for any embarrasment that I feel that I have probably caused through a silly situation that could have been resolved months ago but may I stick up for myself and say that and questions that I have been asked I have replyed privately through a email so that to cause no bother on the forums.I have recived a warning through my conduct via email 2 days ago which I accepted during a phone call to myself from a member of the team.I feel a little bit sad for what has gone on over the two weeks I have tried to resolve the matter with a phone call 2 weeks ago but that did not work and obviously the person did not trust me enough to take my word? anyway the situation I hope has been resolved with a lot of unnessesary hard work from the team and I truly hope that the 21 turbo owners club can start afresh from this day forward and we should never let anything like this happen again.

cheers

Nice to know that someone loves me :( lol :D cheers jay now go and sort ya rust bucket out :eek: :?

ok

go and fix the english 21 turbo lol lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom