There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This section contains the archived boards. They should be read only. If you want a thread resurrecting please message admin and we can move into the live section

petrol flap

phil21turbo

Just managed to ping off the mechanism on my petrol flap, and can't find it anywhere :evil: :evil:

Whats the best way to go about fixing it, as it keeps swinging open when I go round corners :x

:D put a big screw in it :lol: sorry mate builders humour from the midlands. feel free to email abusive message :lol: its a car that makes you laugh and cry :roll: true

Spring

I got about ten of em, but they seem to go walkies all the time. :roll: :roll:

Ill have a dig later and see if i can find one.

i saw this program once

where this woman couldnt make right hand turns only left ones LOL does this give you a cheaper alternative than buying a a nu mechanism PMSL plan your route carefully lol

wot colour? i have one on my red ph1 if you are over this way or if there is a meet@monkey puzzle soon.

and i fort ......

u werte thanking me si21 for the invaluable cheap but well meant advice ie plan your route !! LOL sorry just sad lonley n bored again CMS2S lol
si21(cried myself to sleep)n still carless bugger !! :cry:

Back
Top Bottom