There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This section contains the archived boards. They should be read only. If you want a thread resurrecting please message admin and we can move into the live section

Ooo errr

ha ha me too,got a pm from craig last nite im trying to find it...did the old ones all get deleted? i would have read it sooner but was on 12 hr nights :(
am impressed with what ive seen so far with the site though,looking good ;)
junior member for years
gary

Crumbs.

You lot !

Hang on two minutes , tweaking in progress ( the site , nowt else ! )

wow biggest change i've seen in years top work so far andy But are my pics from the old site still around ?????

Can i ask one who is curious about what happend to X , Y , or Z to please look in teh other area of the site , marked new site pleasE ?

Liking the new look andy but is there going to be an arcive of the old site so we can use it as a look up :)

Wonder if this new BAN button works ?

:p

I wont be admin for long. Just till i sort this place , then i will self demote.

What Happend This Looks Way Diffrent Hope The Info On The Site Will Return But Keep Up The Good Work:)

WOW ;)

The site looks so upto date, I feel like my Grandad did when he tried to work out how to tune in the VHS recorder :eek:

its a bit more complicated to use. (try adding a picture) but it looks ok.

Evil is a shade of margarine Tim , a shade of margarine I tell ya

I see. It all makes sense now... the talking duck, the red sky, Gordon Brown, flipple coloured wibble routers, Renault.... It all makes sense...

Back
Top Bottom