There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This section contains the archived boards. They should be read only. If you want a thread resurrecting please message admin and we can move into the live section

no response

J

jon21t

:D hi, no response in clubs techno, so can any one tell me which model volvo injectors :twisted: give us more power :cry: please

Hi Jon,

It's the Volvo 740 Turbo injectors, they are the Green Bosch ones with 357 at the end of the serial number(we have 802 on ours I think). You can also use 804's from later volvo 740 and 960 turbos but i think the flow rate is too much???

Anyway seems like your only down the road to me, I live just off j17 M6 your in Cannock, hope to meet up soon...

P.S I got 3 spare 357 injectors so if you can only find the odd one I'll help you make the full set.

Martin

Hi BIG MVS

Hows it going?

If he doesnt have them off ya, I will......3 is better'n none right. Bring em with thee to Bruntingthorpe if poss :wink:

Me
x

OK mate how are you?

If Jon doesn't want them you are welcome to them boss(at what they cost me of course!! - ?15). I aint going to the french dat tho :cry: :cry: but I am sure our paths will meet in the near future.

Bonjour for now :wink:

injectors

cheers mate but i managed to get a full set today :D and didnt cost me a penny :shock: must of got mixed up with my tools :oops: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom