There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This section contains the archived boards. They should be read only. If you want a thread resurrecting please message admin and we can move into the live section

new Quadra propshaft 4 sale

Q

QuadraDave

Hi brand new renault 21 turbo Quadra propshaft still in box unopened bought as spare no longer have car so it has to go current renault price is ?272 i bought it when price had been reduced for ?115 + vat so all i want is my money back ?135 thanks Dave D

thanks for helping me yesterday much appreciated cheers sean :lol: :lol:

No probs Sean anytime. Right first ?100 buys propshaft as its no use to me this is a genuine renault part.

Propshaft

Hi Tony,

Nice to see another Cheshire member!!!

I have agreed to but the propshaft off Dave as a spare but if you really need it you can have it(cause I'm a generous guy!! :oops: ).

Give Dave a buzz and let him know I said you can have it(get him to ring me if theres any probs), to be honest I have messed dave about abit with not being able to get up there to get it, so if you want it try and pick it up pretty sharpish!!LOL

Cheers,

Martin

Cheers martain I have just spoken to dave and I'm now the proud owner of a brand you prop shaft.

Back
Top Bottom