There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Some Facebook Likes.

andybond

DataHoover
Staff member
If you go to the homepage ( click home at the top ) look down the bottom right ish of the page. See the facebook like icon ? Any chance you could click it ? We have 140 memebers and 69 likes at the minute. We want that to get to 500members and 250 likes by the end of the month. You reckon it can be done ?

If you go to the homepage ( click home at the top ) look down the bottom right ish of the page. See the facebook like icon ? Any chance you could click it ? We have 140 memebers and 69 likes at the minute. We want that to get to 500members and 250 likes by the end of the month. You reckon it can be done ?
Or... just idea..... 500 members and 500 likes???

Oh sorry Dre, 500 members and 499 likes!! ;)

Done

I don't understand people not wanting to use facebook. It's like, you talk to people n stuff?

Joking aside - it's such a useful, humerus and sometimes down right dangerous tool, but for how I use it, it's nothing but +ve.

I've hit the like button here on the website, but on my Facebook profile I can't see any evidence of 'liking' it. Is it a page or a group? Ta

I'm a little confused...and it doesn't take much believe me ;)

Is there a Facebook page for us, or is there just a Facebook group? I thought you couldn't like a group but rather only join it. However, with a page you like it.

So do we have a group and a page, or just a group? If there is a page I can't find it :/

Do you know when people like things on fb, like brands or cars and such, you can like this website and it will come up on facebook. On the main page if you scroll down and look on the right you should see a like button and clicking that will put it up on your facebook for all to see :)

We do have a facebook group as well as this site.

Ah, cheers mate...I've got you now. Sorry, took me a while. I see what you mean now, just scrolled back through my Facebook timeline and there it is from when I clicked on like :)

Back
Top Bottom