There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This section contains the archived boards. They should be read only. If you want a thread resurrecting please message admin and we can move into the live section

intercooler

im after a front mount non standed intercooler or a pair non standed to replace my standed intercoolers as new engine fitted

member no 29

Intercoolers....

I wouldnt worry about the non-standard replacements cos they only look better, they do naff all.
As for front mount, you have a number of options Renault Trafic, Iveco van, Land Rover Discovery TDi, Sapphire Cosworth 2wd (4wd is bigger and bulkier), Volvo (any), Vauxhall Frontera TDi.....or you could phone FORGE Motorsport and pay ?180 approx for one of their universal front mount jobbies, they approx same as the Pulsar GTiR. There are many many intercoolers out there, no-one specifies a front mount kit for the 21, but really its not needed. One I noticed recently was on a Fiat Doblo van...looked a very very nice size. Oh and i'm told the Civic and Accord diesels look favourable too......im trying to get one for testing.

Me
x

re Intercoolers....

Just to clear up any confusion over the intercooler I suggested from Forge, its model number is FMINT105 is readily available in the UK you have the option of having Forge logo sprayed on the front it costs ?180 + vat and can be seen at www.forgemotorsport.co.uk

Cheers
Me
x

Back
Top Bottom