There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This section contains the archived boards. They should be read only. If you want a thread resurrecting please message admin and we can move into the live section

hi-res big pics

R

Robertmarcs

right u guys! ive starteed dabbling in photoshop and am in great need of sum really nice big hi-res pgotos of sum 21s! if any of u have any can u please email em to me so i can start experimenting! lol!

[email protected]

thank yoooooo!

:banana:

can i have them too please ?
(what i really need are .. one square on from the side, one front on headlamp height, one back side reg plate height, one showing the underside and one top down.... not a lot to ask really :D )

i need them for creating the 21T in 3D using Maya

(what i really need are .. one square on from the side, one front on headlamp height, one back side reg plate height, one showing the underside and one top down.... not a lot to ask really :D )

Apart from top and bottom i have what you need. I'll send them to you.

Fella , once rendered , any change you could email me the 3d rendering ?

cool saw a 3d of a savanah on a website years ago,,asked the guy could he do the 21t,,but he was to busy

look forward to seeing the results

To the email addy you put at the top of the screen, 2 mails with about 20MB of pics...

strange.
the addy is correct (just sent myself one from here ..)

could you try again with just one or two pics attached ?

Back
Top Bottom