There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This section contains the archived boards. They should be read only. If you want a thread resurrecting please message admin and we can move into the live section

Front Coil Springs & Ph2 Alloys

J

Joe

Hello all.

I am after a pair of standard front springs and a full set of the standard phase 2 alloys, preferably with tyres if anyone can help.

Cheers

Joe

Springs

I have front the front springs. Just come off my car.

Give me a call on 07855 364 053.

Cheers.

Julian

Wheels.

Why has everyone got a hard-on for ph2 alloys lately?

I know a man who has some, ive sold 2 sets in 2 weeks so im out....

Re: Wheels.

DaveL485 said:
Why has everyone got a hard-on for ph2 alloys lately?

I just want my car to look standard. It had these compotive wheels on when I got it and I prefer the standard look.

So who should I speak to to get my hands on a set?

Cheers

Joe

yes

I am the same and go for a std look. No one thinks any different until...

Give me a buzz, may be able to deliver for the petrol cost.

Julian
07855 364 053

Wanna sell the....

Compomotives????????? Please let me know :p :p :p

Me
x
07736 831 260

p.s

I have standard springs by the truck load, help yourself :wink: :wink:

Me
x

Ok..........

and how much you want for em? :p :p :p I likes Compos :wink:

stop encouraging him!!!!!

stop finding him things to buy.....we're skint :cry: :cry: :cry:

Re: lol@lee

jay21turbo said:
:shock: apron strings :lol: u guna have to explain to gina that she has to worry about when she should get ya dinner on the table not the cost of rims lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jay

:shock: :shock: gina well have to talk revenge comes to mind but for now ill find a blunt object to beat him and i wont record f1 for him :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
daryl

Re: lol@lee

jay21turbo said:
:shock: apron strings :lol: u guna have to explain to gina that she has to worry about when she should get ya dinner on the table not the cost of rims lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jay
ooh jay need we share your extensive knowledge of cake making with everybody :twisted: ???????????

Go for it man.........

she yakked all over my KFC she ought to be publicly stoned.......not to mention the other place she hurled.....lolol :p :p :p

Me
x

oh the shame of it

What do you mean go for it!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yes its true i yakked all over his kfc..... but hey it was a good night from what I can remember.....???????

Jay, remind me how do I make perfact FAIRY cakes??

Back
Top Bottom