There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This section contains the archived boards. They should be read only. If you want a thread resurrecting please message admin and we can move into the live section

Fordsport Car Club Nationals!!

G

GTechR

national_day_add.jpg

Individuals or Club Welcome... please e-mail me @ [email protected]

Ford Sport Nationals..

Hmmmm this could be interesting, think I could be up for that. Car ought to be ready by then, if it aint im buying a Ford lol :lol:

Dave this one's for you init? Always bleating on about driving a Cossie-killer, in fact theres a lot of people call their cars Cossie killers on here, any takers :?: :?: :?:

Craig, its definately a bit of you my son :wink: :wink: :wink:

Me
x

hi gary
should be fun to meet up wiv you guys again, missed out n the track day due to last minure glitch,,hope more of us cam make it to this one.. :D

Bring it....

Bring it on bad boy :D

About time we showed long john poyser what its all about (save his cossie is 480bhp lol and im gonna lose)

P.s.....Yeah I claimed to drive a cossie killer, it has and will again outdrag a sierra cossie but what spec it was i dunno, probably std. I make no claims about ragging on EVERY cossie, especially the modded ones thatll be at this meet!

Someone lend me a superproduction car? Better yet the sodemo rally prototype, then ill take on the reyland cossie :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ford Sport Oct 2nd/3rd

This is a Club Day at Avon Raceway, we all know the place well and I would like to book a club stand for us. It was down on my Avon Events Calendar and was put up on the old boards before they were erased suddenly. This is the last Club Day(RWY8) of the Year along with the "Halloween Showdown on the 30th/31st October, the "Halloween Showdown is a quietish event when it comes to other clubs going, so lets go for this one, more fun with other clubs 8) :D

Here's Gary (the organiser) information for us.

Dear Enthusiast.

Thank you for showing an interest in our first ?open? National event?

Fordsport are this year hosting their National Weekender at Shakespeare County Raceway (formally Avon Park) on the weekend of 2nd & 3rd of October 2004. As in 2003 @ York, we are following a similar format of full on ? mile Action? But this year it?s spread over TWO Whole days, plus there will be a Show ?n? Shine for those not wishing to compete on the Sunday, Visiting Clubs & Trade Stands, we are being supported by Performance Ford Magazine and to top it all off over the weekend, and primarily on the Saturday Night there will be a full Underground Dance Music set by the New Tech Pirates.

PAYMENT DETAILS:
Gate tickets will be ?15 on the day or ?25 for the weekend.Individual Advance tickets are available directly from Avon Park until Sept 20th.

*PLEASE note that you will not get entry to the Club Stand with the above payments, it will be the Carpark outside the grounds*

CLUB STAND PAYMENTS:
If booked in advance the price for the weekend is reduced to ?20 for the weekend and ?12 day tickets, under 13s get in Free. And Camping is free for the whole weekend.
Visiting Clubs should book their tickets through me,Gary(Organiser), before Sept 1st at the reduced price. Bookings after this date may not unfortunately be accepted.

Track (1/4 mile) tickets will be available for advance booking directly through Avon Park at ?15 per day for unlimited runs, or ?25 for a weekend pass available up until Sept 20th. As this is a RWYB day, the only way to Guarantee getting on the track is to purchase an advance ticket. A gate ticket must be purchased as well as a Track Pass.

A Windscreen pass will be allocated to each Visiting Club when you book your stand. Only cars that have that ticket will be allowed into the Infield Club parking Area.
* Please note we won?t supply more passes than tickets for Club Bookings*!!!!!

We hope you will join us to make this event one to remember?

Regards,
G Merryweather
Fordsport Club National Coordinator
Credit card hotline 01803 554308

If you require advanced tickets for the weekend at ?20 per person or day tickets ?12 per person(let me know if its Sat or Sun though) you can forward me a cheque made payable to: 21 turbo Owners Club
to this address: Sarah Hewitt, 1 Dunbar Road, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 4RT by NO LATER than 20th August so that I can make payment to Gary by the 1st Sept.

* Please note we won?t supply more passes than advanced tickets*!!!!!

Thanx Gary. Looking forward to it. Roger and Myself should be there. :D

He he he

Jay im gonna beat you, once at least even if it means 200bhp nitrous and a dead engine as it crosses the line.....

Blimey....

Its APEFACE......big shout for gettin back to me over the bumper :wink: lol.....mind you at least it wasnt a Reno one, we know we'll sell the cossie one on lol

As for my car, its coming but ive decided on not turning it into a stripped out racer, as I cant be doing with engine and box changes every 5k.

Me
x
ill run it tho.

Hey hey hey

Boy o boy o boy I cant wait to see your face. Even if i dont win ill put up enough of a fight to scare the living poo outa ya :wink: :wink: :wink:

Re: Ford Nationals Weekend

JUST A REMINDERED OF PAYMENT, THANX :wink:

You won't get on the Club Stand without advance payment to myself :( . Read my above post for all details and if you are interested than send you payment (as stated below) asap. Thanx :D
No payment from anyone by 25th Aug than there won't be a Club Stand. :( , so if you decide to go on that day after this date then its the car park unfortuatetly. Sorry but they have made the rules and as Gary runs a club he knows all the short cuts to get more cars on, so he has made his rules. Fair play to him. :wink:

If you require advanced tickets for the weekend at ?20 per person or day tickets ?12 per person(let me know if its Sat or Sun though) you can forward me a cheque made payable to: 21 turbo Owners Club
to this address: Sarah Hewitt, 1 Dunbar Road, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 4RT by NO LATER than 25th August so that I can make payment to Gary by the 1st Sept.

* Please note we won?t supply more passes than advanced tickets*!!!!!

yep

those are not ventilation slots. And i managed 13.6 sec 1/4 mile like it running like that. gives me hope i can go quicker, when i get my compression back, lol
:p :p :p

see previous page for pic

Re: RS Day

Sorry guys but I don't think we'll be able to make this one either. :oops: My 21Turbo is coming off the road for the winter with some re-vamp work to it and Roger's 21Turbo is off the road now due to engine rebuild. oh yeah and due to the fact that we haven't got enough money to tax one now and one at the end of Sept :oops: :( . So we'll be running around in the totally standard new 11 Turbo we've just taxed and MOTed this month #-o . Flaming Taxes and MOT!!!! :roll: Soding government :evil:

Oh yes.

Me and some of the gang are coming, planning on planning on showing you blue oval boys our old Renault's ain't to be sniffed at.... :wink:

I figure a couple of 12-seconders should throw the proverbial cat in amongst the ford's, er, pigeons :D :D :wink:

I Emailed you about payment for the day, didnt get a reply. Have you any tickets left or will it be on the gate only now?

Hi Mate... More the merrier!!

Sarah originaly had the booking form, but if you want to email me @ [email protected] (as the hotmail account keeps sending stuff to the block mail for some reason) i'll shoot you a form back, the original closing date was Sept 1st, but we've extended it to the 10th!!

Book the track time direct theu Avon Park!! :wink:

Re: RS Day

Hi Guys,

I have mention a few times in this post and my stepping down post about early payment for this event but no-ones ever sent money :( . I tried forwarding the attactment that I have to you Dave but the stupid computer won't let me cause it can't find the pictures or something...ahh :x .
If your going Dave and sorting the money out, if anyone wants to go then they could send they money to you and you could forward a cheque to Gary :wink: .
I don't think we're coming to this event but I will check later :? .

Otherwise forward me the money, made payable to: 21 Turbo Owners Club, and send to: 1 Dunbar Road, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 4RT. :lol:
OR YOU COULD PAY ME AT TRAX, even better and I can go give it to Gary. Will you be at Trax, Gary?? Let me know matey otherwise I will forward you a cheque for those that pay me (who do I make it payable to Gary?). Cheers :D
:D :D

Hiya sarah... Trax will be fine (if you get it all sorted) if not pop it in the post...

Payable to fordsport please!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom