There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This section contains the archived boards. They should be read only. If you want a thread resurrecting please message admin and we can move into the live section

F1

hehe,,my preminition lat nite about the red baron came true,,,shot down big stlye lol,,oh michael not like you to make a mistake lol,,, sorry jay!! :)

monaco gota be the bestrace of the season, if racing is like today,,then get F1 outa silverstone and onto the streets of LONDON,,lets hope bernie can do it...sod the british racing club,,lets have some proper racing :)

lol@lyn

well thats the best finish i have seen in ages reno and trulli realy deserve that , micheal out of the way made a exciting race :wink:

jay & daryl[/b]

F1....

Great news that Niki Lauda and Keke Rosberg got podium finishes....poor old Nelson Piquet though eh.....75 laps and ya engine goes bang. Cat wait for Brands next week :lol: :lol:

lol

Me
x

Back
Top Bottom