There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archived DTA P8 & Dyno box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red21

Brought a P8 last year with the aim of installing it in the Renault but a change of plans means that it is now for sale. It has been checked over by DTA (May 2013) & given the all clear & will come with a new main Ecu connector and the dyno tuning box.
£450 inc p&p for the UK only

Please PM me or email if interested

Rich
i200.photobucket.com_albums_aa171_red21t_DSCI0462.jpg

Unfamiliar with DTA, pardon my stupidity but could this be used with a bespoke loom on a Clio 182? My thinking is maybe piggy back this with the OE ECU as I'm running a supercharger or do away with the OE ECU and run this as a complete standalone. I hope this makes sense

your flyby wire i think ric, might be difficult to go standalone without swapping to a cable body, then you will loose traction and cruise if you have them without alot of work and custom wiring for the ecu.

your flyby wire i think ric, might be difficult to go standalone without swapping to a cable body, then you will loose traction and cruise if you have them without alot of work and custom wiring for the ecu.
Yeah FBW Adey, sounds like a ballache to get it working. I'd probably need to make a bespoke loom for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom