There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dance Tune Appreciation Thread

There's a funny story to this song, went out in Liverpool with @Lomo and @talkingfish a while back. Was on the Metro home at the end of the night and got talking to this girl on the train, she said she was a singer and was in a band.... I asked what letter the band started with and she said O, I just guessed Oceanic and she couldn't believe I got it right.......! :joyful::headphone:

Last edited:
Timeless classic, always makes the hair on the back on my neck stand up. When my first kid was christened we had the instrumental of this playing in the background, although i'm not religious (her mum wanted it done) it just gave it a bit of a special feeling.

Everyone always posts Insomnia, because you can't do a dance thread without Faithless. Legends. I'm going to go with We Come One though. Love the menacing beat at the start, and everyone loves the trippy bit....thats what we live for right?!

I don't wanna monopolise the thread entirely (too late?!) so I'll finish off todays contribution with three of my absolute all-time favourite Trance tracks. Trance was my thing after early 90's Rave (which we'll get to in time)....i've stuck with it ever since as a staple (as well as expanded to Hard House which we will also get to).

Lost Witness - Red Sun Rising.

Paul Van Dyke vs Rachel McFarlane - Found an Angel (Remix of the instrumental For an Angel, originally a while label bootleg)

And Lost Tribe - Gamemaster. Reminds me of a good friend I lost to a brain tumour in 2004, a sad event but epic memories. This track epitomises trance for me. Good beat, trippy, spacey, and long (8mins!)
ETA- If you only listen to one track i've posted out of all this lot, make it this one!

I don't wanna monopolise the thread entirely (too late?!) so I'll finish off todays contribution with three of my absolute all-time favourite Trance tracks. Trance was my thing after early 90's Rave (which we'll get to in time)....i've stuck with it ever since as a staple (as well as expanded to Hard House which we will also get to).

Paul Van Dyke vs Rachel McFarlane - Found an Angel (Remix of the instrumental For an Angel, originally a while label bootleg)

I was going to post that, still a massive tune up here

[[DaveL485- Edited to fix quote for you, hope you don't mind!]]

Last edited by a moderator:
Some good links posted up!

I spent most of 1998-2004 DJ ing in clubs every weekend. So many amazing tracks from that period.

a few of my favourites,

Back
Top Bottom